Mac VPN Services
VPN for Mac is a powerful internet security and privacy answer for your Mac computer. It encrypts data sent and received over the Internet and protects your personal data, including downloads and instant messages, credit card information and passwords. When you run the MAC VPN on your Mac, no hackers can intercept or spy on your Webactions!
Furthermore, VPN for Mac offers private browsing to ensure the privacy of your web activity. It allows you to browse the Internet using a US IP address, accordingly protecting you from web spies and hiding your identity from ISPs or the government.
Setup VPN on MAC
- To setup VPN on your Mac, you will use the built-in VPN settings. Begin the setup process by accessing “System Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- In the “System Preferences” casement, select ‘Network’. In some cases users will find it under the “Internet & Network” System Preferences category.
- A ‘Network’ casement will pop open. Formerly configured VPN will be visible on the left side. Look for the “+” bottom on the lower left corner of the casement and click on the icon.
- In some cases, users will see “Ethernet” selected by default in the ‘Interface’ field. Click on drop down menu to change the preference. Select “VPN” from the list of options in drop-down box.
- Selecting “VPN” will introduce a new field under ‘Interface’. This field will be titled ‘VPN Type’. Click on the drop-down box for this field and select “L2TP over IPSec”.
- Write “MACVPN (L2TP)” in the ‘Service Name’ box and click on ‘Create’. This will be the name of your VPN connection so you can enter “MACVPN (L2TP)” or anything else that you prefer.
- Enter “Server Address” & “Account/User Name” received in configuration email. Enter “Authentication Settings”. (Set “Encryption” to “None”)
- In “Authentication Settings”, enter your “Password” in the box as received in the configuration email, and enter the “Shared Secret” code before clicking on “OK” to close the box.
- Your Mac VPN setup process is almost complete now. Click on “Apply” to save the configurations and settings you have entered and click on “Advanced” to proceed.
- You are now in your new VPN connection’s advanced settings. Make sure that all three options under ‘Session Options’ are checked/enabled and click on “OK”.
- The configuration process to manually setup VPN on your Mac is now complete. Click on “Apply” for the recently configured Advanced Settings to take effect.
- Congratulations! MACVPN is now configured on your Mac with L2TP/IPSec Tunneling Protocol. Just click “Connect” to secure your Mac with a VPN.
With a Mac VPN, you can connect to any server you want. Most vpnservice providers have geographically servers in different regions. These vpnservers helps you bypass all geo-restrictions and any censorshipblockage. You can access, read and even watch content restricted by any region or territory without any hassle.
Through a Mac VPN, you can mask your real IP. When you connect to any vpnserver, your real IP is masked with a random IP representing that particular location where connected server is installed. This confirms absolute privacy and anonymity. Once your real IP is masked, no one will be able to trace your online activities. This means complete and autonomous freedom.
Search Affordable VPN Service Provider
Looking for cheap and affordable VPN service, you have come across the right vpn review webpage. VPNPaid.com recommends the best cheap and affordable VPN service providers. Top VPNs Providers are based on their prices, packages and performances. VPN Services also bypass geo-restrictions on websites and streaming services.