The iPhone 4 was one of the best comebacks by Apple in European and North American regions,the newest version of the world’s most advanced mobile operating system, which includes over 100 new features and 1500 new APIs for developers. which proved to be a huge success for its online privacy and security features. Amongst the many additions made to the iPhone 4S, it was embedded with the VPN or Virtual Private Networking feature.
|Rank||Provider||Price As Low As||Overall Rating||More Info|
- Step 1.On your Galaxy S4, go to home Settings > Wi-Fi
- Step 2.Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network ID (SSID) you’re connected to, and then select Modify network config.
- Step 3.Check Show advanced options.
- Step 4.Scroll down to select Manual for Proxy settings.
- Step 5. fill in the Proxy host name and Proxy port fields with the appropriate information
- Step 6.Tap Save to save the settings.
- Step 7.Launch the Internet browser to start browsing.